STAINLESS STEEL 1/1 GASTRONORM PAN 150MM
Prepare, serve and store your food, with this Vogue K924 stainless steel 1/1 GN pan (150mm/20 Ltr).
Gastronorm pans are perhaps the most common type of pan found in most foodservice operations. They are often referred to as "multi-purpose" pans, because they are commonly used in the preparation process, for storage, cooking, holding and finally for serving. This multi-functional use can reduce handling, waste and pan washing, which saves energy and water.
These versatile pans need to fit securely into a Bain Marie(usually wet), from which they derive their alternative name-bain Marie containers. One of the primary purposes of a bain marie is to hold foods at their proper serving temperature. This is defeated if ill-fitting pans allow cold air in or steam to escape into the surrounding environment. A tight fit will also help ensure an even batch temperature and save on the time and labour necessary to refill the bain marie with hot water.
Price in GBP
£20.97 excl. VAT
Stainlesss Steel 1/1 Gastronorm Pan 150mm Deep.
- Specially designed for Restaurant, Take Away and commercial use
- Ideal for cooking, storage, reheating, transportation, blast chilling and presentation.
- Can be taken straight from the cooker to the freezer to the Bain Marie.
- Dimension: 325x530x150mm
- Capacity: 20 Litre
- Material: 0.8mm 20 gauge
- Prepare, store and serve your food with this Vogue K924 150mm deep gastronorm container.
- Lids sold separately product code K926