Buffalo J300 Electric Rice Cooker 6 Litre NEXT DAY DELIVERY
*****NEXT DAY DELIVERY (UK Mainland Only)****
(Please allow 2 working days for Scottish Highland, Northern Ireland and Offshore postcode)
Our commercial Rice Cooker is ideal for Restaurants, Take Away and any businesses establishment. The rice cooker is very easy to use and cook your rice perfectly. Also, switch to keep warm function. This Buffalo 6 Litre Commercial Rice Cooker has non-stick inner pot. The rice maker's "auto warm" function ensures burn-free cooking and less waste, saving you money. Supplied with spatula and rice measure. We offer a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee for this Buffalo J300 6 Litre Commercial Rice Cooker. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it to us within 30 days of purchase. The item must be in original package and unused condition.Please ensure you follow our return procedure- in the first instance email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your RMA (return authorisation number) and details on how to return your product.
Price in GBP
£118.00 excl. VAT
Commercial Buffalo 6 Litre Electric Rice Cooker ideal for Restaurant, Takeaway, pub, Hotel and care home.
Buffalo J300 6 Litre Commercial Rice Cooker has the following features and benefits
- Special designed for Restaurant, Take Away and commercial use
- User friendly with user manual
- Supplied with spatula and rice measure
- "Auto warm" function ensure burn-free cooking and less waste
- Stainless steel stay-cool handles
- Non stick inner pot (food safe material)
- Auto switch from cook to warm
- All portion sizes are based on a 160ml cooked rice portion
- Capacity 6 Litre Dry Rice/ 13 Litre Cooked Rice
- Dimensions 345(H)x 460(W)x 400(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 200(H)x 300(D)mm
- Fuel Type Plug
- Finish - external Stainless steel lid and body
- Output 33 portions of rice
- Power Type 1.95kW, 50hz, 4.2A
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 year return to base (The two-year warranty is only valid for purchases from 01/03/2021)
- Plug fitted Yes
Please take a few moments to carefully read through this manual. Correct maintenance and operation of this machine will provide the best possible performance from your Buffalo J300 Rice cooker.
Position on a flat, stable surface.
• A service agent/qualified technician should carry out
installation and any repairs if required. Do not remove any
components on this product.
• Consult Local and National Standards to comply with the
- Health and Safety at Work Legislation
- BS EN Codes of Practice
- Fire Precautions
- IEE Wiring Regulations
- Building Regulations
• DO NOT immerse the appliance in water.
• Do not touch hot surfaces with bare hands. Always use
• Use extreme caution when moving or handling appliances
containing hot oil or any other hot liquid.
• Never fill the inner bowl above the top water line.
• Never allow water or any liquid into the outer pot.
• Only use utensils provided with this appliance when using the
rice cooker. Sharp objects may damage the non-stick coating
of the inner bowl.
• Do not use the appliance for anything other than its intended
• Do not plug in the cable until ready to cook. The rice cooker’s
power will remain ON unless unplugged.
• Always switch off and disconnect the power supply to the
appliance when not in use.
• Not suitable for outdoor use
• Keep all packaging away from children. Dispose of the
packaging in accordance to the regulations of local authorities.
• If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by an
BUFFALO agent or a recommended qualified technician in
order to avoid a hazard.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities,
or lack of experience or knowledge, unless they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the
appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play
with the appliance.
• Buffalo recommend that this appliance is PAT tested on an
annual basis to ensure the product remains safe.
Wash the rice thoroughly before cooking. This helps to stop rice grains sticking together.
• A small amount of vegetable oil in the rice can help separate grains.
• Brown or wild rice may require additional water.
Using the Rice Cooker
The inner bowl features measurement lines inside as
a guide. The cup provided is designed to measure the
rice and water.
1. Measure the desired amount of rice using the
measuring cup supplied.
2. Rinse the rice in a sieve under running water to
remove excess bran and starch.
3. Pour the rice into the inner bowl. To achieve evenly
cooked rice, spread evenly around the bowl.
4. Add the correct amount of water by using the
measuring cup, or by filling the inner bowl to the
5. Place the inner bowl into the rice cooker
6. Replace the lid (CN324/CB944) or close the lid and press down until the latch snaps shut
7. Connect the rice cooker to the power.
8. Depress the lever to the COOK position. The Cook light turns on.
9. Once cooking is finished the switch automatically moves to the WARM position. The Warm light turns
10. Keep the lid closed for 10 - 15 minutes for best results.
11. Carefully open the lid, allowing any steam and condensation to run back into the rice cooker
12. Stir the rice and serve as quickly as possible.
13. Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
Cleaning, Care & Maintenance
1. Remove the inner bowl and wash in warm, soapy water. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or
products that are not recommended for use on non-stick coatings.
2. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
3. Clean the exterior of the rice cooker with a damp cloth.
4. Ensure the heating plate is clean and free of food
or other debris that could interfere with the cooking
5. Dry the heating plate thoroughly before use.
Water Collector (J300)
1. Remove the water collector from below the lid hinge by
pulling outwards [Fig. 1]. Discard the water collected
after each use.
2. Clean and replace the water collector
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY - ITEMS ORDERED ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY WILL BE POSTED OUT ON MONDAY (EXCLUDES BANK HOLIDAYS)
Please order before 12pm to receive your order tomorrow. Orders made after 12pm will be delivered the day after (excludes Sundays & Bank Holidays). Deliveries are made anytime between 8am - 6pm. Postcode restrictions apply.