Lincat Twin Tank Twin Basket Free Standing Electric Fryer J18
With an impressive output of up to 60kg per hour, the Lincat J18 double fryer is an excellent choice for high demand professional kitchens. Thanks to two separate 9kW, 9Ltr frying tanks, you get the flexibility to cook large volumes of food, whilst also preventing cross-contamination of flavours when strong flavours are all cooking in the same oil.
The Lincat is designed to be user-friendly and time saving. With strong stainless steel construction throughout, as well as front-mounted drain valves and simple hinging elements, it's much easier to keep the J18 fryer clean. And due to the included batter plates, oil quality is retained for longer too, helping to reduce your spend on replacement oil.
Speaking of running costs, another great benefit of the Lincat J18 fryer is the independently-controlled tanks. Especially during quieter hours, it's easy to power down a tank, cutting energy use by up to 9kW per tank. The included lids also help to retain oil quality when not in use, protecting the oil until the fryer is ready to use again.
Price in GBP
£1,499.99 excl. VAT
- Capacity 2x 9Ltr Tanks.
- Dimensions 980(H) x 600(W) x 632(D)mm
- Material Stainless steel
- Finish - external Stainless steel
- Output 52kg frozen chips/hr, 60kg chilled chips/hr
- Power Type 2x 9kW
- Supplier Model Number J18
- Temperature Range 130°C to 190°C
- Voltage 230V/400V
- Weight 45kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Hinging element with safety cut-out provides easy access to tank for cleaning
- Heavy duty double nickel plated spun wire baskets, batter plates and stainless steel lids supplied as standard
- Front oil drain tap for safe, easy drainage
- Cabinet for oil bucket storage
- Hardwiring required - single or three phase adapted on installation
- Recommended batch weight is 1.6kg
- Safe and simple front-mounted dial temperature controls
- High grade fully welded 304 stainless steel tanks for added strength and a smooth, easy clean seamless finish
- Fail-safe top temperature cut-out delivers accurate oil temperature and safe operation
3-5 working days