Parry LPG Gas Bain Marie BMF1
Hold sauces, soups, gravy, and other heated dishes in this portable LPG Parry Bain Marie. Supplied with 4 ¼ gastronorm dishes at 150mm deep, you can keep a selection of foods warm, making it perfect for mobile catering.
The Parry Bain Marie has a temperature control so you can easily tailor your heated food display dependant on what foods are being stored. This unit comes with an interior water bath which perfectly suits the preparation of emulsified sauces and foods that require delicate heating, such as custard.
With no need of a flue and featuring a quick and easy gas connection, this food warming unit would be ideal for any professional caterer. With a Piezo ignition this Bain Marie is specifically designed for application in mobile areas, or places with little to no wall sockets. There is a hose that is situated at the back of the Bain Marie, which makes removing any excess liquid, oil, grease, or fat that overflows, a quick and simple process.
Please note: if used for mobile catering, the warranty is Parts Only.
Price in GBP
£549.99 excl. VAT
- Dimensions 310(H) x 560(W) x 400(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output 6,141 Btu/hr. (2.75kW)
- Supplier Model Number BMF1/1G
- Weight 12.5kg
- Warranty 2 Years Parts & Labour (Not applicable to mobile catering units)
- Wet well to keep food at optimum temperature
- Interior water bath ideal for foods that require delicate heating
- Temperature control easily tailor for what foods are being stored
- Piezo ignition specifically designed for application in mobile areas
- Hose situated at rear right hand side for easy removal of any excess liquid
- No flue needed just a gas connection
- Supplied with 4 x 1/4 GN pans at 150mm deep - perfect for serving multiple dishes
- LPG with natural gas conversion kit
- 1/2" BSP connection
3-5 working days