Polar CB921 C-Series Glass Door Display Freezer 365Ltr White
The Polar C-Series single-door display freezer is an attractive and stylish front-of-house solution for merchandising large quantities of frozen foods. Designed for less demanding kitchens, the freezer provides an impressive 365 litres of space over six sturdy shelves, maximising your frozen storage capacity while also helping to reduce the amount of time staff spend restocking it.
The front double-glazed door and LED lighting improve efficiency to help reduce your overall running costs, whilst also enabling customers to easily view the contents of the freezer - maximising potential sales. And during closing hours, the freezer can also be locked to help securely store the contents until the next day.
Cleaning and maintenance are simplified too, with rear fixed castors allowing the freezer to be repositioned for easier access to the back of the unit.
Polar C-Series shop display refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in less demanding environments. Functional and attractive, choose C-Series refrigeration if you won't need to access the unit often. The C-series range works in conditions up to 32°C.
Please note: model information can be found on the product database: https://eprel.ec.europa.eu/screen/product/refrigeratingappliancesdirectsalesfunction. The Model Identifier can usually be found on the inside wall and on the reverse of the unit.
Price in GBP
£1,059.99 excl. VAT
- Capacity 365Ltr
- Dimensions 1855(H) x 600(W) x 620(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 1620(H) x 471(W) x 480(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 60mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Glass
- Power Type 2.35A. 500W
- Refrigerant R290
- Temperature Range -20°C to -10°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 76kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour White
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Six sturdy fixed shelves maximise storage capacity
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Sturdy lockable castors enable easy positioning for simpler cleaning and installation
- Simple, manual defrost function helps to keep freezer performing at its best
- Lockable, double-glazed door improves security and energy efficiency (non-reversible)
- Please note: if the condenser coil is not cleaned at least 4 times a year, the efficiency of the appliance will decrease significantly
- Ambient temperature range: 10°C to 32°C
- In order to reduce food waste from decomposition or dehydration, this appliance should be operated in its designated operating range. Optimum temperature for food storage: -18°C
- Door handles, door hinges, knobs, dials and buttons, door gaskets , peripheral trays, baskets and racks for storage, as appropriate for the appliance, will be made available to both end users and professional users for a minimum of eight years after the last unit of the model is placed on the market. A broader selection of parts will also be made available to professional users for this period
- 60mm insulation reduces running costs, improves efficiency and boosts performance
- Slimline design frees up valuable space - perfect for smaller sites
- Time-saving, easy-clean construction makes maintaining the unit simple
2-3 working days