TABLECRAFT 3712Y COLOUR CODED STAINLESS STEEL TONGS 12 INCH YELLOW
Using these colour-coded yellow tongs will not only speed up your plating process, they'll help to reduce the risk of cross contamination too. The bright handles are instantly identifiable for use with cooked meat, letting kitchen staff know which food type to use them with - essential for reducing the spread of dangerous bacteria between food stations.
The sleek, smooth shape is also free of any recesses or folds where leftover food may build up, making the tongs incredibly easy to clean and keep hygienic. During use, the vinyl-coated handles are comfortable to hold even when gripped firmly - you'll be able to turn, plate or serve for longer periods with no aches or pains. Made from premium stainless steel, they're strong and durable enough to excel time and time again in any busy kitchen.
Price in GBP
£5.99 excl. VAT
- Dimensions 300(L)mm/ 12"
- Material Stainless Steel
- Weight 160g
- Colour Yellow
- Vinyl-coated handles to increase grip for complete control in your hand
- Smooth feel helps you turn, plate or serve for longer with no discomfort
- Hygienic, sleek design leaves no places for leftover food to build up
- Lack of recesses or folds ensures tongs are quicker and easier to clean
- Ambidextrous design is equally comfortable for left or right-handed users
- Colour-coded yellow handles easily identifiable for use with cooked meat
2-3 working days