Don't be fooled by its small size - this Easytemp thermometer from Hygiplas delivers big results whenever you need it. Perfect for busy chefs who are always on the move, the distinct red design is instantly identifiable for use with raw meat - helping to prevent cross contamination and minimise the spread of foodborne microbes. Its fold-away design also keeps the probe safe while being carried, ready to be called upon whenever you need a quick and accurate food temperature reading.
Switching between °C and °F is as simple as pushing a button, while an auto on/off function conserves power to save you money when it comes to buying battery replacements. The casing is already strong and robust, but comes with a handy removable wrist strap to ensure you won't drop or damage the thermometer either.
Easy to clean and holding a temperature response time of just 15 seconds, the thermometer guarantees a fast and cost-effective approach to food safety in the kitchen. Declaration of Conformity included in user manual, supplied with product and available online. The use of anti-bacterial probe wipes is recommended after each use, to help reduce the risk of cross contamination and maintain impeccable hygiene.
- Material Plastic
- Temperature Range -50 to +300°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Response Time 15sec
- Weight 70g
- Colour Red
- Easy to carry around and perfect for any busy chef on the move
- Colour-coded red to easily identify for use with raw meat
- Fold-away design keeps probe safe and hygienic when not in use
- Easily switches between °C and °F readings at the touch of a button
- Accurate to within 1°C for precise temperature readings within 15 seconds
- Auto on/off function conserves power to ensure batteries last longer
- Handy removable wrist strap prevents drops and protects thermometer
- Requires 1x AAA battery for immediate use