Polar T315 Countertop Ice Machine 11kg Output
Produce refreshing ice anywhere with the stylish and reliable Polar C-Series countertop ice machine. Incredibly easy to use and with little training required, simply fill the internal water reservoir, select the size of cube required, then watch as ice is produced every 6-12 minutes (depending on ice size).
As there's no mains water or drain connection required, the Polar countertop ice maker is highly portable, meaning its perfect for mobile catering or as a backup ice machine in small restaurants, cafés or pubs. This compact design not only helps to produce small amounts of ice quickly, making the machine perfect for adding extra capacity, but also means the unit can easily be packed away when not in use, all without taking up too much space!
Once service is over the ice machine is simple to drain down and clean, with many parts easily removed for maximum hygiene.
Polar C-Series ice machines are designed for professional use in less demanding environments. Choose C-Series for small-scale ice production or for areas where a mains water connection isn't easily available.
Price in GBP
£199.99 excl. VAT
- Capacity Bin 1kg, water tank 2 litre
- Dimensions 380(H) x 305(W) x 380(D)mm
- Material ABS
- Output 11kg/24hr
- Power Type 0.13kW, 220-240V 0.6A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 12.8kg
- Colour Black
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labour
- Ice is dispensed into the 1kg capacity bin ready for immediate use
- Size selection feature allows you to choose ice that best suits your drinks menu
- User-friendly, push-button controls ensure a simple operation with little training required
- Lid helps to maintain temperature and keep ice free from contaminants
- Time-saving, easy-maintenance construction with many removable parts for simple hand cleaning
- Simple manual defrost function helps to keep the unit performing at its best
- Sturdy feet enable countertop positioning for easy access
- Manual fill - no water or drainage connection required
- Supplied with food-safe ice scoop
2-3 working days